Sunday, October 3, 2010

Raub Family

A Motocross Ballerina! What could be more fun! When Justin and Brandy asked me to take pictures of their 4 year old, Shaylee, in her Motocross gear and her ballerina outfits, I couldn't have been more excited. Shaylee is such an adorable little girl with TONS of personality! We started out in this really cool alley to get some shots of Shaylee with her mini bike and a few shots of the family together. I thought it was a really great location to show the tough, modern edge of the mini bike and contrast it with the cute pink bike and Shaylee in her gear! I love the shots of the whole family here too! We then went to KSU Gardens to get some traditional family pictures. Then we switched to ballerina mode! Shaylee was such a great kid to photograph! Thanks, Raub family for letting me capture your family!

Here are a few of my favs!



























You can view all of the Raub's photos here: Raub Family Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment