Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Watermans

What an awesome family I had the opportunity to work with last week! I've know Amanda now for 5 years, she played for me my first and second seasons of coaching at MCC. She is now married to Cody, a youth minister, has an adorable 1 year old, Ryder and is the Dorm Mom at MCC! I am so blessed to know Amanda and to have coached her and now to see her as a mom to her own baby and a mom to about 80 girls at MCC! The Waterman's asked me to take Ryder's one year pics and their first family photos together! We headed out to Kansas State Gardens and just spent a while wandering around and letting Ryder crawl around! I love being able to just follow babies around and take pictures. I think it's the best way to really capture their cute smiling faces, concerned and inquisitive faces and everything in between. Then it's also fun to watch the parent's watching their baby and interacting with them. I love to capture their love and emotion totally unposed! Ryder wasn't too sure of the grass but he loved the sidewalks and the fountain. I think I captured some great shots of the family and of just Ryder! It really was a great time and baby shoots are always my favorite!


Here are a few of my favorites from the day:

What a beautiful family!!




Just love this cheesy smile!


Love this face!


Total happiness!


Such an angel!


Favorite baby picture yet!




You can view all of the Waterman's pictures here: Waterman Gallery

0 comments:

Post a Comment