Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ingmire Family

I recently had the opportunity to take family photos for the Ingmire family AGAIN!!! I have had the pleasure of photographing Eric, Jo and baby Hudson first when Hudson was 3 months, then again when he was 6 months and now when he is 20 months. Jo and I had a great time following Hudson around the house and yard to try and catch some pictures. He wasn't much into the sitting and posing...too much to explore! Eric joined us shortly after and we headed out to "Top of the World" to take a few family shots and we finished back at the Ingmire house for a few more! The Ingmire's are expecting baby #2 so it was really great to get some special photos of just the three of them! Thanks for choosing me again to take your family photos! I can't wait to do it again when baby #2 comes!! :)

Check out some of my favorites!



Look at those gorgeous blue eyes!!





















You can view the entire Ingmire Family gallery here: Ingmire Family

0 comments:

Post a Comment