Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lindsy - Senior 2011

So I have discovered a new love - Senior photos!! I had never done a senior photo session until recently when I had the amazing opportunity to photograph Lindsy! I have known Lindsy since she was 12 and I have been one of her volleyball coaches for several club seasons since then. She has grown into such a beautiful girl and she was a blast to photograph. She has the most gorgeous eyes that just seemed to shine in every photo! We went to the KSU Botanical Gardens one sunny afternoon and just had an awesome time! Thanks, Lindsy, for being my first senior session!

Check out a few pics from our session or view the entire gallery here - Lindsy - Senior '11









Hello beautiful eyes!!


And my personal favorite from the shoot!

2 comments:

La Brisa Photography said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Beautiful young lady and wonderful photography! =)

LS Photography said...

Thanks, Chris! :)

Post a Comment